Thanks for the follow, and it'd be fun to make a game with your art at some point. I made a short Greek mythology inspired game and uploaded it just now:
Heroes and Monsters
A downloadable Heroes and Monsters for Windows
This is Heroes and Monsters. A game with an oldschool playstation/nintendo feel.
Pick between 6 ancient Greek heroes and heroines and slay the monstrous beasts that roam the land! Adjust difficulty based on your ability and become a legendary hero. Use the keyboard or a gamepad to play.
Available Heroes and Heroines (6):
Hercules, Hippolyta, Chiron the Centaur, Atalanta, Cassandra, Odysseus.
Monsters to kill (12):
Karkinos the Crab, Kalydonian Boar, Sphinx, Stymphalian Birds, Sirens, Minotaur, Medusa, Chimaira, Giant, Lernean Hydra, Harpy, Griffon
In order to download this Heroes and Monsters you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Heroes and Monsters (minor visual updates!)Apr 10, 2019
- Heroes and monsters (MTH part 4)Jan 07, 2019
- Heroes and Monsters (MTH, part 3)Dec 27, 2018
- Heroes and Monsters (MTH, part 2)Dec 25, 2018
- Heroes and Monsters (MTM)Dec 20, 2018
- Heroes and Monsters (MTH, part1)Dec 18, 2018
- Heroes and MonstersDec 17, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That was... embarrassing. Got LOLpwned on my very first fight. I can always try again, right?
Hahahaha! It's supposed to be hard to master, hero! Try taking it step by step and heal often! Remember to upgrade your armour and weapons as soon as you can! You can do it! :)